Thursday, March 15, 2007

 
Today i pray for patience. It's so needed with children.
Anywho my daughter Phina is doing well in school. She's reading. She's getting her Akeelah and the Bee on for real. I'm so proud of her. And Dahvi is a charming genius. HE ALMOST convinced me that a diamond was a hexagon. And mind you, I didn't even remember what a hexagon was. HEX-six right. six sided. Don't hold it against me. Sorry I was never the math person. I think I actually still have a little anxiety. Yet I handle the finances. Go figure. My kids are showing great promise. and my husband. Well he has sewn on pocket protectors. OKAY!!!! My lovely hubby is making his way through Texarkana and other scary places to perform at South BY Southwest. I told him he better come back with a record deal or not at all. Well okay, some Gold will suffice. BLANG. Well he knows I'm estactic that he's doing this thang. mush.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?