Friday, April 13, 2007

 
I've always had hips. They run in my family on my father's side I was told. These days I have a little extra due to my two kids, metabolism and some bouts of post partum depression. No i'm not happy with my body. I was a vegetarian for about 8 or more years of my life. I know how to exercise and eat right. I know that I don't eat enough actually. I need to actually snack every two hours but really who has the mind to think about that with a almost three year old and other things. I've been known to skip meals which is not good at all. Skipping meals means fat will build up. We don't eat junk. We cool in Olive oil. We drink loads of water to the point that my kids ask for water, not soda or sugary artificial juices. I don't do exercise. I love to dance and walk. Living in the city in the wintertime doesn't allow me to walk as much as i used to when I was single without kids and living in the country. I'm active but not as active as I was when I was in college or two years out of college. I know about portion control. I know about all of this. Yet i still battle. I have yet to lose the weight I want to. I'm tapping into my movtivation more so than ever because as I get older, I know its harder to get the weight off. In addition I don't want it to cause me any other problems later. And looking at the diabeters, high cholestoral, cancer etc that run in my family, I know I have no choice but to lose this weight. Yes I'm blessed that I have this knowledge and I'm healthy. This is starting to read like chicken noodle soup for the soul. UGGG. Anyway, I"m going to get off the pot and put all my energy in it for myself and my family. But mainly for myself. I''m committing myself today to get on it for real. No I don't want to be a size 2. My body frame shouldn't be that. I just want to rid myself of my baby fat(babies as far as kids) tone up and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm on my way.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?