Friday, April 20, 2007

 
Seshat vs Chuckie Cheese rep


Okay so next Saturday is the boy's 3rd birthday. Dahvi the Robot will host his shindig for 5 A-listers at Chuck E. Cheese in Fairfax. Okay prior to this confirmation, his mother was involved in a lil phone battle with a rep after the oh so case sensitive online booking service wouldn't take my credit card exp date. After entering my information so many times, I decided to book over the phone. Now prior to this I had been on Mr. Cheese's website for the past two days trying to solidify a party time for Sir Walker and His Guests. Everyplace in nearby Maryland and Va was booked save for one 10am spot in Silver Spring and some 8pm slots here and there. I thought 10 am slot was a bit early for a party on Saturday and 8pm too late for the youngins. I wanted a noon or even 2:00pm. Okay so back to the phone. After holding for 5 minutes, I explained in my slow, pleasant voice about the online mishap. And then came the interrogation by chuck e cheese wack girl no. 1!!

1) Is your card invalid? (yeah in fact its stolen. its not even mine)
2) Did you put in all of your account number? (no it couldn't possibly fit in that long white space you provided)
3) Are you sure that noon is available? Because we show that it's booked.
You know the red spaces mean it's booked right?
( No but your red face could mean that I just smacked u!! sorry folks i tried to keep it pg)

HOnestly my responses were quite stern yet polite even though she was being a blatant butthead!!!. Needless to say I told her well I guess nevermind since NOON is not available?
So I leave, go pick up Phina from school, come back, get online and lo and behold I see the same spot still open. This time I slowly and painstakingly put in all my info and tada!!. Mission accomplished.
I hope Sir Dahvi enjoys his thin pizza, tokens and the giant dancing mouse.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?