Thursday, April 12, 2007

 
Today is time for reflection. I'm looking at how much my life has changed the better in such a short amount of time. I still have work to do but I'm up for it. I'm ready for an environmental and physical change. In other words I'm ready to ditch DC and possibly the east coast and ditch these baby pounds I still have. These days I try not to receive negativity as much as possible. I try my best to stay clear of those who don't want to change and rather do the same thing. I've been ready to take it up a notch. Take it to the next level on all fronts. I ain't scared. I realize as in the past, when one decides to do so, some folks get left behind. And that's okay. It's truly okay to outgrow people. I want my husband to realize that too. He's doing and going to do some amazing things. Such is life. I'm excited about all possibilites. My kids are progressing really well in everything. 30's aren't the new 20's. They're just new.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?