Friday, May 11, 2007

 



Mama Day




My mama's day weekend got off to a grRRRRReat start with my daughter's K class High Tea Celebration. I think the Queen Lizzy left too early last week because the celebration was just her type of party. I mean there was real china involved here Folks. China and Kindergarteners!!


Of course my daughter pressed me the whole week about making tea sandwiches. So of course the night before, my husband and I threw some hummus, cucumber and lemon onto that good whole wheat trader joe bread, sliced them down to bitesize and fridged them until the next morning.




My daughter's classmates were dressed to the TENS!! in their garden dresses, hats (some had gloves) , suits and cheesy grins you can't take your camera off of.




There were many song selections and dancing including the function appropiate "I'm a Little Teapot," And oh there was a walz in which my daughter's partner was a first grader who can read on a six grade level. HA




A lovely start to my weekend.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?