Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 





This Past WEEK!!


Detroit is depressing! Can someone please give this city some money or jobs.


My friend Tamara can blow!! for real www.tamarawellons.com

All I really want to do is write songs and freelance.

My hubby took a little jaunt to Germany and tore it up!! And soon he'll be leaving me for the Far East. And he won a grant before he left. And I can't even speak on his upcoming ALBUMS!! yes albums. i said it. and what!!

My daughter and son both got accepted to good, cool schools. That's WZUP!!!

I had to cancel my BIG HAIR appt. But it has since been rescheduled.

I'm plotting to move. I can't even speak on it. We're just going to do it!!!

I lost 4 inches because that's what its about. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's more to lose. And yes I will be speaking on that!!And when I do here's a sameple of what I'll be ragging!! Peep above. Oh and the bag is my new lust. No losing required to carry that. Only dollars. Several.




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?