Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 
June

This month I've grown some hair (by way of braids by way of talented LaToyia). And yes of course it's been quite sticky these days so I haven't had the chance to wear it out but in due time. My hubby and best friend Carlo is presently in Mongolia hob snobbing with Embassy folks and Mongolian hip hop groups. He should be blogging soon but has complained about the slow comp service in his blazing 4/5 star digs. The kids miss him but hopefully a week in Cheddertown and an overnight in the Amish country should help the time go. I miss him a little mainly because he's the only one who really truly understands me. But I've been busy with promoting the Movement 10th Anniversary Show June 24 at the Lincoln Theatre. Years ago I was a poet, in a group, performing, creating and writing. I begin to think my writing was too personal and off to be shared onstage. Being married to a producer allowed me to find my new passion of songwriting.

Other than that, I have a great feeling about the rest of this year. I see many things that I will and cannot discuss because our family motto is less talk, more walk.

Labels:


Comments:
Where the heck is Cheddertown?!!!
:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?