Thursday, September 13, 2007

 
Randomness

Yes I'm back. I needed to take a break. We had a cool and humid summer. THe kids are back in school. Yes its' true. The D man is officially in preschool and showing all his mates how ITS really done. Phina is at a new school this year. So far I love the school, her teacher and the diverse community. both of them are doing well and seem happy. I've been busy finishing up my second play. Keep it on the hush. Ha ha. That's all I'll say about that. I've been writing a lot of songs lately and reading. I've been staying on Carl to finish his record. It should be done by Oct 1. We did the song order last night. BUTTERS! Watch out Kanye and Fifty. There's a new sheriff in town. If yall know me, rarely do you hear me chat up my hubby's talents. But he's got some fire. If he didn't I'd def speak on it. It's been a long time coming. I look forward to this fall/winter hopefully securing cool employment, ridding my life of debt, purchasing some property, putting on some dope events (FCS in the house), putting up my play and if the money's right traveling to Seattle(miss ya denee), Vegas(w homie lynn for our BDAYs), Austin(me and my hubby) and PARIS(with my homie R let's make it happen). I think I may skip Miami this year. I wanna go where everybody doesn't know my name!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?