Thursday, January 03, 2008

 
Happy Happy Good People

Mama's Back. I'm estactic to start this new year. I'm not going to get into resolutions and revolutions. 07 was a good starter year for 08. my hubby finished and released his first solo record. Man that was a long time coming. I'm proud of him for staying focused, writing producing and performing on the entire project. And yes i did lend a hand on one of the hooks.
less talk more walk is our fam and work motto. really we're just hoping and praying for more peaceful moments. trying to stay honest to ourselves and what we do despite all the dishonesty and negativity that goes on. even though I'm an aspiring songwriter, i sincerely don't want to deal with the music industry. even locally and regionally it's a bitch. there are shady, selfish, fake people at all levels. no one is really out to help each other even in a small town like DC. because sincerely DC is not a major city nor is it an industry city. i try my best to stay away from all of that and keep my eyes on the prize or to the sky. i can't worry(being the worry wart ) about what other people, artists whomever are doing. And I'm proud to say I really haven't let it affect my work etc. I remain positive.

anywho i'm really proud of my lil homies phina and dahvi. they don't return to school until Monday so they've been at home for forever. ha ha. we had fun over the holidays with fam and hanging in the country with my peeps. tb continued

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?